Welcome to our website !

Happy Holidays: Win a $500 Shopping Spree!

By 4:54 PM , , , , , ,

Dear StyleBluePrint editor, 
I'm not 8 years old anymore. But still, I have to ask... some of my friends say there is no Santa Claus! My love told me if you read it on StyleBlueprint, it's so. Please tell me the truth: is there a Santa? 
xx
Virginias Everywhere

City Farmhouse - Franklin, TN - StyleBlueprint Giveaway
Well, wouldn't you know it--StyleBlueprint responded lickety split, and this is what they had to say:

YES, it's true! Well, maybe not the real Claus, but who needs Santa after this, because.... City Farmhouse has partnered with StyleBlueprint of Williamson County to give away a $500 shopping spree to our shop in Franklin, TN!!! I know, I know, we're excited for y'all too! All you have to do is click here to enter your name + email address before January 1, 2014, and you're in it to win it.

Merry Christmas, y'all!




You Might Also Like

0 comments