Only one week away until we meet up with fellow vendors and eager shoppers at the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio.
I hope you'll join me on a Shopping Tour of the Show where, together, we'll spot cool finds for creating farmhouse and Country Living style in your home.
Here are my five tips for creating the look. What tips would you like to share? I would love to know your take for creating this style.
1. The proverbial farm table—whether it's period or repurposed from vintage salvage, this furniture piece is a staple in farmhouse & Country Living style decor.
2. Conversation pieces—non-traditional vintage finds as objects and art such as industrial fan covers, mirrored doors, architectural fragments, old barn or cabin doors, musical instrument fragments, lighting repurposed from farm implements are all just a few of the many interesting pieces to create a farmhouse & Country Living look.
3. Apothecary drawers, large or tiny, are a stylish look and perfect for storage—from jewelry and crafts to kitchen supplies, these pieces, once used in pharmacies, country stores and even workshops, are highly prized in design today.
4. White ironstone—beauty + practical for everyday use!
5. Vintage maps and letters—a huge impact for not much cash!
See you at the Country Living Fair!!